Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 - Data Protection Code (published in the Official Gazette of 29 July 2003, General Series n. 174, ordinary supplement n. 123 / L).
1. The law in question regulates the confidentiality of personal data and imposes a series of obligations on those who "treats" information concerning other parties.
2. The Under this law as "processing" of data "any operation or set of operations, carried out without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the database holding, preparation of accounting forms and not, compilation of reporting models substitutes tax limited to executives not related to employees and possibly the paintings of workers, the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, 'use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database, com-compilation of software by you ordinatoci and Web sites ordinatici by you, repair of computers and the data they contain, including the system password protection, and taxes and all other mind-expressed a practice allowed by the activity carried out by our company. ".
3. In relation to the below listed locations where you can visit you with our company: - Contracts for the supply of tangible assets, intangible assets and services; - Business relationships and collaboration of any kind. We inform you that the data related to your company and to individuals by you in charge to work for your order and account, are essential to give course to the normal typical transactions in these relationships and therefore the provision of data is configured with the same mandatory nature ;
4. Any refusal to provide data may imply the impossibility to give course to the items listed in paragraph 3;
5. All requested data are required. At the treatment we become aware of information that the Privacy Code defines "sensitive", as appropriate to detect health status, membership of trade unions, religious and philosophical convictions. For all the reasons above troubleshooting we require express written consent to treatment.
6. The data will be treated primarily with electronic instruments and computer and stored on computer media and on paper than on any other kind of support that can be accessed only by authorized personnel, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
7. The data collected via the Internet: our company uses on its site tracking technologies of IP and "Cookies" addresses in order to track visits to their site, in particular: a) IP addresses are collected the IP addresses of all visitors who access our site. The data collected are used for the management of technical and administrative operations of our company, the diagnosis of technical problems and the prevention of intrusion and abuse of the service. b) Cookies: Our Company may use "cookie" technology to improve the usability of services offered, associating a "Cookie" to the connected visitor. "Cookies" are also used to determine the amount of traffic to our site and to track your profile during the process of ordering the service, to calculate discounts and manage the promotions that may apply to your account. Visitors to the site can disable in your browser for the "Cookies tracking capabilities" but in some cases this may cause malfunctions in the use of our site.
8. Communication and dissemination of data: the data provided by you may be subject to disclosure and / or dissemination to give run to contractual relationships with our Company, for purposes related to them, for purposes related to the exposure of references, for activities commercial and promotional products of our Company; also they may be disclosed to: office staff and / or company as managers and responsible treatment to the management practices of the services required; the staff was properly trained on security of personal data and the right to privacy. Financial Administration, Tax Police, the Guardia di Finanza, Department of Labour, and in general to all bodies involved in audits and checks on the regularity of the obligations referred to the fact mentioned purposes. Professional Association and C.A.A.F. for the performance of the services listed in the above mentioned purposes and professional studies by us entrusted with the handling of our data.
9. The "treatment" of data includes the identification of some subjects on which to weigh specific burdens and responsibilities. In this case it states the following: - The Owner and manager of data processing is Seven sas, L.mare Zara, Giulianova, 64021 (TE), P. IVA 00784780678 - Tel. 085.8008928 - Those in charge of data processing: are employees and / or associates of the Seven sas.
10. The data will be processed: - In paper and electronic form of any type; - By authorized persons, constantly identified, properly educated and made aware of the constraints imposed by law; - With a commitment to keep the data updated promptly, eliminating obsolete, unnecessary or irrelevant; - With a commitment to adopt the organizational and security measures required by law, to ensure the confidentiality of the individual concerned and to prevent illegal access by third parties or unauthorized persons.
11. To allow for more complete knowledge of the problem, we recall that Article. 7, 8, 9 of the T.U. specifically protect the rights of the people concerned; we list below the art. 7 Privacy Code (Right to access personal data and other rights): 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. You have the right to obtain information: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is not 'necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights under article 7 of the Privacy Code, listed above, the person must make a written request to the Sette sas, l.mare zara, Giulianova, 64021 (TE), P.IVA 00784780678 - Tel. 085.8008928